1 Day car Insurance

Insure a car for just one single day upwards

single day car insurance image

Which driving licences are acceptable?

You can apply if you have a full UK or EEC licence (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden) or one from the following Commonwealth countries: Australia, Canada, The Falklands, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Mauritius, Singapore, South Africa or Zimbabwe.

You will need to have your driving licence and passport details available. When asked for a postcode please enter the address you will be staying in the UK (a hotel or friend's home is acceptable), not your home address.